A.R.S. PROGETTI’S PERCEPTION
In several areas of Africa, when entering the territory of another tribe, one is required to bear a special "passport mask".
This has a profound meaning: to neutralise one's roots and individuality as a sign of respect to those whose territory is being entered. In this there is an ancient wisdom, the sublimation of humanity's neutral essence.
Quoting Aeschylus Agamemnon "Provided they respect the temples and the Gods of the vanquished, then shall the victors be saved".
ARS Progetti is a consulting firm working all over the world providing services, such as surveys, studies, design and technical assistance, mainly to public committers and for public interests, in fields related with governance and human development, culture and cultural heritage, social and physical infrastructure.
Its overall mission is of a professional nature and consists in finding out, proposing and helping to implement solutions "which work", with reference to complex problems affecting extended social groups, regions, countries, groups of countries. Working on this ARS Progetti pursues the interest of its direct and "indirect" clients and project beneficiaries.
Project Manager - Framework Contract Unit
JOB / DESCRIPTION DU TRAVAILLE
POSITION:Project Manager - Framework Contract Unit
COUNTRY / PAYS: Italy
STARTING DATE / DATE DE DEMARRAGE: as soon as possible
DURATION / DUREE: to be discussed according to qualification and requirements
GENERAL OBJECTIVE / OBJECTIVE GENERAL:
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, APPLICATION SERVICES AND EXPECTED RESULTS / OBJECTIVES PARTICULIERS, SERVICES DEMANDES ET RÉSULTATS A ATTEINDRE:
QUALIFICATION: Required experience:
• mandatory at least 3 years previous experience of EC Framework Contracts preparation and management
• at least 5 years of international cooperation and development
• experience in the area of governance and institutional strengthening
• good knowledge of EU-DEVCO procedures
• experience in project management of international development programs
• experience with consulting firms operating in the field of development cooperation
• experience of working abroad in countries beneficiaries of international public aid
• enthusiasm in international development and cooperation
• professional integrity and high sense of responsibility
• good communication, writing, and editing skills
• fit to work in a dynamic and international environment
• good problem solving and diplomatic skills
• ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
• management capacity and organizational skills
• computer literate: office applications, database, websites
• open and friendly personality
Education, Qualifications and desirable professional experience:
• Master degree in Political Science or social science or law or economics, master second level in International cooperation or similar is a plus;
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE / EXPÉRIENCE SPÉCIFIQUE: • Coordination of FWC Unit
• Answering Framework Contract requests for services (FWC SIEA 2018, lots 3-4-6)
• Project management of awarded FWC contracts
• Participation in tender preparation
WORK LANGUAGE / LANGUE DE TRAVAIL: excellent English and at least another language between French and Spanish
APPLY / POSTULER: Ivan Fanciullacci e-mail
DATE LINE / DATE LIMITE: 31/02/2021, selections starts immediately