ARS Progetti, Ambiente Risorse e Sviluppo (Environment, Resources and Development) is an international consulting firm and think-tank addressing interconnected elements of human development.
Established in 1992, following the gradual evolution of previous firms and associations, ARS Progetti is founded on an ethos, dating back to the 70s, that considers cultural specificity as an asset to human development. Culture, therefore, is a fundamental element within our system-based approach to our projects, whereby the "system" includes and focuses on culture, nature and socio-economic organisation.
We consider ourselves an open laboratory, within which innovative ideas are identified, developed and put into practice. Our ideas, the raw material, originate from the international scientific community within which we belong, while the engineering process, the how-to, is of our own creation and based on over 30 years of international, intercultural experience.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Human rights / Justice / Democracy
- Public administration reform and decentralization
- Social development and civil society
- Education and training
- Local & Economic development
- Historic buildings and archeological areas, built heritage and urban landscape
- Intangible heritage, Museums and Exhibitions
- Arts, Cultural activities, creative industries and cultural tourism
- Urban Planning / Urban Upgrading / Resiliency
- Infrastructure & Engineering
- Water & Sanitation
- Environnent / Climate Change
- Feasibility studies, urban planning, surveys, architectural and engineering design, preparation of tender dossier, tendering assistance, contract management and supervision of works
- Sector and thematic studies and research
- Planning (sectoral, regional, strategic), programme/project formulation, budgeting
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Technical assistance, institutional strengthening, capacity building, institutional auditing and organisational consultancy, change management, risk assessment and risk management, human resources development, training, development and institutional communication
ARS Progetti has a comprehensive and well-structured database with over 10,000 highly qualified experts specialising in various fields of expertise, languages and geographical regions.
Our clients predominantly include public institutions and international development organisations. Increasingly, we have worked as well with the private sector due to its growing and important role in the management of public interest activities.
We engage in projects and assignments through participation in national and international tenders for consulting services and/or direct negotiation.
Italy, Rome, Via Durban, 2 - 00144
Belgium, Brussels 73, rue Potagère - 1210
Guatemala, Guatemala City, 13 calle 2-60, Ed. Topacio Azul, Zona 10
Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, UAE, Siadah Business Center - M2, office 124 – Nayel Rashid Saif Al Shamsi`s Building
Kurdistan-Iraq, Erbil, 4MRF Tower, tower B, flat 44