Culture, Cultural Heritage, Tourism, Architecture, Governance, Education and Training, Cultural development, Economic and social development, Communication, Monitoring and evaluation, Urban Plannning, Infrastructure Engineering
Monitoring and Evaluation
Physical Planning and Urban Upgrading
Economic & Social Development
A.R.S. PROGETTI’S PERCEPTION
In several areas of Africa, when entering the territory of another tribe, one is required to bear a special "passport mask". This has a profound meaning: to neutralise one's roots and individuality as a sign of respect to those whose territory is being entered. In this there is an ancient wisdom, the sublimation of humanity's neutral essence. Quoting Aeschylus Agamemnon "Provided they respect the temples and the Gods of the vanquished, then shall the victors be saved".
ARS Progetti is a consulting firm working all over the world providing services, such as surveys, studies, design and technical assistance, mainly to public committers and for public interests, in fields related with governance and human development, culture and cultural heritage, social and physical infrastructure. Its overall mission is of a professional nature and consists in finding out, proposing and helping to implement solutions "which work", with reference to complex problems affecting extended social groups, regions, countries, groups of countries. Working on this ARS Progetti pursues the interest of its direct and "indirect" clients and project beneficiaries.
INTERPRET THE PRESENT
BUILD THE FUTURE
New Project Award in Peru
🔥 After the great success of ARS Progetti's latest project in Peru "Public-Private Partnership in Cultural Heritage", we are proud to announe the awarded of a new intersting project in Lima. Peru
📢 CONSULTANCY FOR THE ELABORATION OF CULTURAL INTERPRETATION OF PROPERTIES DECLARED NATIONAL CULTURAL HERITAGE OF THE NATION IN THE STRUCTURING OF THE HISTORIC CENTERS OF THE RÍMAC-LIMA AND HUAMANGA-AYACUCHO
🎯 General Objective:
Develop the cultural interpretation studies of the National Cultural Heritage of the Historic Centers of the municiplaity of Ayacucho and Rimac en Lima, as well as the design of the mechanisms and/or instruments for the interpretation of the structural axes of the intervention project in the Historic Centers of Rimac-Lima and Huamanga-Ayacucho.
💯 Specific objectives:
- Review the general guidelines of the feasible pre-investment study and the terms of reference, without these being limiting to the real needs of the study, which is being formulated; therefore, the necessary actions should be considered to ensure the correct planning, development and implementation of the interpretive program.
- Identify the elements, objects and practices with symbolic significance, on which the cultural meaning and importance to the population and visitors should be emphasized.
- Identify the intangible meaning that arises from the tangible heritage.
- Identify intangible concepts that represent cultural values.
- Identify the user who resides, visits and will make use of the rehabilitated spaces within the Structuring Axis in the Historic Centers of Rimac and Huamanga.
- Analyze and propose the means that can be implemented to disseminate the message to be transmitted.
- To design the mechanisms and instruments of the interpretative program in such a way that the relationship between heritage and identity is reinforced.