Project Manager / Business Developer for Institutional Strengthening, Governance, Justice and human rights, Social and economic development Department
JOB / DESCRIPTION DU TRAVAILLE
POSITION:Project Manager / Business Develope
COUNTRY / PAYS: Italy
STARTING DATE / DATE DE DEMARRAGE: ASAP
DURATION / DUREE: 1-year renewable. Trial period 3 months
GENERAL OBJECTIVE / OBJECTIVE GENERAL: A.R.S. Progetti, Ambiente Risorse e Sviluppo (Environment, Resources and Development) is a consulting firm working all over the world in the areas of Culture, Governance and Human Rights, natural resources, physical planning and infrastructure engineering. Established in ‘92, as a result from the evolution of previous forms of association, ARS Progetti inherited a professional tradition dating back to the beginning of the 70.s, which considered people’s cultural specificity as an asset for development.
ARS Progetti is framework contractor for DEVCO/EU since more than 20 years.
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, APPLICATION SERVICES AND EXPECTED RESULTS / OBJECTIVES PARTICULIERS, SERVICES DEMANDES ET RÉSULTATS A ATTEINDRE:
Business Development: Monitoring of international call for tenders, prepare Expression of Interest, and assistance in preparation of bids for International Donors (EU, WB, UNESCO, etc) especially in Developing and Emerging Countries.
Project Management: monitoring of the budget, resources and time-schedule; administrative management of the contract with the client and with the experts; organization of field missions, coordination and backstopping support to international experts.
Provide specific expertise in projects where his/her professional experience is compatible.
QUALIFICATION: Education, Qualifications and desirable professional experience:
• Master degree in Political Science or social science or law or economics; Master second level in International cooperation or similar is a plus;
• Minimum 3 years of professional experience in Project management, business development, monitoring of opportunities, call for tender’s preparation for International Donors (EU, WB, UN) in the areas of Institutional Straightening, Governance, Justice and human rights, Social and economic development projects.
• Excellent knowledge and use of main software.
• Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory; spoken Italian is requested for non-Italians. Excellent ability to write and edit reports or other written materials
• Experience of working abroad in countries beneficiaries of international public aid is a plus.
• International cooperation and development
• Governance and institutional strengthening
• EU-DEVCO and other international donors’ procedures
• Project management of international development programs
• enthusiasm in international development and cooperation
• professional integrity and high sense of responsibility
• good communication, writing, and editing skills
• fit to work in a dynamic and international environment
• good problem solving and diplomatic skills
• ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
• management capacity and organizational skills
• computer literate: office applications, database, websites
• open and friendly personality.
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE / EXPÉRIENCE SPÉCIFIQUE:
WORK LANGUAGE / LANGUE DE TRAVAIL: Italian and English mandatory, French and/or Spanish a plus
APPLY / POSTULER: Ivan Fanciullacci and Viola Fanciullacci e-mail
DATE LINE / DATE LIMITE: n/a