Senior Conservation Architect - Cultural heritage Projects
JOB / DESCRIPTION DU TRAVAILLE
POSITION:Senior Conservation Architect
COUNTRY / PAYS: Italy
Rome Headquarters and Worldwide
STARTING DATE / DATE DE DEMARRAGE: ASAP
DURATION / DUREE: 12 months, renewable. 3 months trial period
GENERAL OBJECTIVE / OBJECTIVE GENERAL: JOB DESCRIPTION:
Conservation Expert: Lead, participate in:
- Drafting conservation master plans and management plans.
- Conservation, restoration and adaptation design, works supervision.
Project Management: Technical and administrative management of assignment, including coordination of a team of experts, revision, and integration of their outputs. - Monitoring budget, resources allocation, and schedule; liaising with Clients, Sub-consultant.
Business Development: Contribution in preparing the international call for tenders (EU, WB, UNESCO, CCG) focused on cultural heritage planning, management, conservation, and valorization. Liaising and building up collaboration with partners and experts for the bid preparation.
Support to the Branch Office of Abu Dhabi and Kurdistan: Support to the Abu Dhabi/Kurdistan Branch Managing coordination with our liaison officers.
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, APPLICATION SERVICES AND EXPECTED RESULTS / OBJECTIVES PARTICULIERS, SERVICES DEMANDES ET RÉSULTATS A ATTEINDRE:
- Advanced University education Master degree or Ph.D. in
- Conservation of Architectural Heritage/Landscape Engineering/Conservation/Archaeology
- Professional experience minimum 10 years experience, minimum 5 years experience in master planning/design/works supervision/management planning of cultural heritage sites.
- Fluent written and spoken English. Fluent in reporting in English.
- Good knowledge of main software, such as Windows Office, AUTOCAD, In Design, Photoshop, etc.
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE / EXPÉRIENCE SPÉCIFIQUE: SOFT SKILLS:
- Self-motivated, independent, proactive, and deeply passionate about heritage conservation. Flexible, hard worker, and able to work in stressful conditions. Good in time management, communication, and team working.
- Eager to work in the international context, in developing countries, and to undertake short or long missions abroad.
- Possessing a driving license and available to drive in the projects countries, when necessary.
WORK LANGUAGE / LANGUE DE TRAVAIL: English and Italian, French or Arabic is an asset
APPLY / POSTULER: Ivan Fanciullacci, cc: Laura Nicolini e-mail
DATE LINE / DATE LIMITE: 30/05/2023