Culture, Cultural Heritage, Tourism, Architecture, Governance, Education and Training, Cultural development, Economic and social development, Communication, Monitoring and evaluation, Urban Plannning, Infrastructure Engineering
Technical assistance for the services of the EDF National Authorising Officer - Republic of Congo
In August 2020, ARS Progetti successfully concluded the project "Technical assistance for the services of the EDF National Authorising Officer", managed by our Project Manager Michela Di Nola.
The project started in February 2019, in order to improve the relevance, efficiency, effectiveness, ownership and sustainability of EDF aid in the Republic of Congo, particularly in relation to cross-cutting issues related to the environment, climate change, people living with disabilities, indigenous peoples and gender equity.
The professionalism and technical precision of ARS Progetti’s team, made the production of the following outputs possible:
- Assistance and support in file management, monitoring of procedures, internal organisation, archiving and filing
- Close coordination and synergy with the EDF projects concerned, guidance and support in the preparation and management of contracts, consultations and procedures for procurement and calls for proposals, in the framework of the implementation of the 10th and 11th EDFs.
- Support for the preparation of the next programming cycle
- Identification of innovations in the internal organisation of the PUEB and work processes to improve performance and operations, with a lower impact on costs
- Accompaniment and support for the strengthening of dialogue and cooperation between the NAO Services, its government partners, the private sector and civil society.
- And improving dialogue, relations between the EUPD and the Technical and other Ministries
Therefore, the achievement of Result 1 - Strengthen the operational performance of the EUPD and DGPAD and Result 2 - Improving dialogue, relations between the EUPD and the Technical and other Ministries.