JOB / DESCRIPTION DU TRAVAILLE
COUNTRY / PAYS: Italy
Rome, Italy; and missions abroad
STARTING DATE / DATE DE DEMARRAGE: ASAP
DURATION / DUREE: Permanent Employment
GENERAL OBJECTIVE / OBJECTIVE GENERAL: We are interested in project managers who have experience and vocation to work in the area of International Cooperation at our Cultural Heritage Conservation and Enhancement and Sustainable Tourism Development Departments
The selected resource will enjoy autonomy based on prior experience and actual seniority level. He/she will work at the Rome offices in a highly dynamic environment.
Total availability to travel abroad to the company's countries of operation (Africa, Latin America and the Gulf) for short and medium periods (up to 2 weeks) is required. Long-term transfers will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis depending on availability.
Applications in English with Motivation Letter and detailed CV with recent photo, including information on current residence and Birth Date, should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with CC to email@example.com.
Please note that we may fill the vacancy before the closing date (incoming applications are screened on a running basis). Answer will be sent only to selected candidates.
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, APPLICATION SERVICES AND EXPECTED RESULTS / OBJECTIVES PARTICULIERS, SERVICES DEMANDES ET RÉSULTATS A ATTEINDRE:
Areas of activity include:
1) the management of contracts financed by major international donors for the implementation of International Cooperation projects in the areas of Culture and Tourism.
- The control and monitoring of activities;
- the supervision of project reporting on the progress or closure of projects
- the identification, selection and recruitment of local staff and international team, with management of related contracts;
- the management of financial resources and external suppliers;
- the preparation and updating of interim and final project statements;
- participation in project meetings with funding agencies (including in the field);
- customer relationship management;
- development of new opportunities
2) the management of bidding procedures and drafting of technical bids in response to selected tenders and opportunities in the relevant fields.
- Coordinate and personally participate in technical project writing and budgeting in response to International Tenders. This includes identifying and selecting freelance experts to be included within the various teams;
- defining and finalizing consortium agreements with partners;
- defining and managing agreements with free lance experts.
QUALIFICATION: - Bachelor's degree in Architecture (Conservation address will be considered an added value), Economic, Social Sciences (Addresses related to tourism development are considered an added value)
- At least two years of experience in design, coordination and technical and financial management of projects in the international arena, preferably funded by the European Commission, UN Agencies, World Bank and development banks (AfDB, ADB, EBRD, etc.)
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE / EXPÉRIENCE SPÉCIFIQUE: - Excellent knowledge of the English language (spoken and written)
- Excellent knowledge of the Office package
- Problem solving, ability to build strong relationships and foster collaboration
- aptitude for teamwork
- curiosity, proactivity and flexibility in performing tasks
- ability to communicate and develop written texts
WORK LANGUAGE / LANGUE DE TRAVAIL: Italian and English mandatory French and/or Spanish a plus
APPLY / POSTULER: Ivan Fanciullacci; Viola Fanciullacci e-mail
DATE LINE / DATE LIMITE: 30/07/2023