A.R.S. PROGETTI’S PERCEPTION
In several areas of Africa, when entering the territory of another tribe, one is required to bear a special "passport mask".
This has a profound meaning: to neutralise one's roots and individuality as a sign of respect to those whose territory is being entered. In this there is an ancient wisdom, the sublimation of humanity's neutral essence.
Quoting Aeschylus Agamemnon "Provided they respect the temples and the Gods of the vanquished, then shall the victors be saved".
ARS Progetti is a consulting firm working all over the world providing services, such as surveys, studies, design and technical assistance, mainly to public committers and for public interests, in fields related with governance and human development, culture and cultural heritage, social and physical infrastructure.
Its overall mission is of a professional nature and consists in finding out, proposing and helping to implement solutions "which work", with reference to complex problems affecting extended social groups, regions, countries, groups of countries. Working on this ARS Progetti pursues the interest of its direct and "indirect" clients and project beneficiaries.
Technical Assistance to the National Coordinator against Corruption - Sector Reform Contract for the Fight against Corruption
JOB / DESCRIPTION DU TRAVAILLE
POSITION:Anti corruption Experts
COUNTRY / PAYS: Albania
The experts should work 100% of the time in Albania.
STARTING DATE / DATE DE DEMARRAGE: January 2020
DURATION / DUREE: The assignment is foreseen to be implemented over the timeframe of 24 months.
GENERAL OBJECTIVE / OBJECTIVE GENERAL: .
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, APPLICATION SERVICES AND EXPECTED RESULTS / OBJECTIVES PARTICULIERS, SERVICES DEMANDES ET RÉSULTATS A ATTEINDRE:
· The technical assistance will provide support and strengthen the capacities of the Ministry of Justice to effectively manage the reform process and coordinate the implementation of the Anti-corruption strategy, monitor and report on results.
· The assistance will provide policy advice, capacity building etc. to other stakeholders involved in the implementation of the reform process.
· The assistance will also strengthen the capacities of and cooperation with other stakeholders such as relevant governmental counterparts, HIDAACI, Supreme Audit Institution, Parliament as well as consultation with development partners, think tanks and civil society organizations to contribute to overseeing the reform implementation.
QUALIFICATION: · 1 Category I expert: at least 400 working days.
· 1 Category II expert: minimum 250 working days
· 4 Category III experts: minimum 250 working days.
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE / EXPÉRIENCE SPÉCIFIQUE:
WORK LANGUAGE / LANGUE DE TRAVAIL: The working language of the assignment will be English. The implementation of the activities will be carried out in English and when needed in Albanian
APPLY / POSTULER: Mr Carmine Carissimi e-mail
DATE LINE / DATE LIMITE: 14/11/2019