A.R.S. PROGETTI’S PERCEPTION
In several areas of Africa, when entering the territory of another tribe, one is required to bear a special "passport mask".
This has a profound meaning: to neutralise one's roots and individuality as a sign of respect to those whose territory is being entered. In this there is an ancient wisdom, the sublimation of humanity's neutral essence.
Quoting Aeschylus Agamemnon "Provided they respect the temples and the Gods of the vanquished, then shall the victors be saved".
ARS Progetti is a consulting firm working all over the world providing services, such as surveys, studies, design and technical assistance, mainly to public committers and for public interests, in fields related with governance and human development, culture and cultural heritage, social and physical infrastructure.
Its overall mission is of a professional nature and consists in finding out, proposing and helping to implement solutions "which work", with reference to complex problems affecting extended social groups, regions, countries, groups of countries. Working on this ARS Progetti pursues the interest of its direct and "indirect" clients and project beneficiaries.
" Support CSOs in their engagement in the SDG Agenda: Thailand "
JOB / DESCRIPTION DU TRAVAILLE
POSITION: 1 Team Leader category II 170 w/d
COUNTRY / PAYS: Thailand
STARTING DATE / DATE DE DEMARRAGE: 01/01/2020
DURATION / DUREE: 36 months
GENERAL OBJECTIVE / OBJECTIVE GENERAL: To support local CSOs' contributions to Thailand development process through governance, public accountability, and promotion of inclusive policy-making, with a view to contribute to poverty reduction and the attainment of sustainable development goals (SDGs).
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, APPLICATION SERVICES AND EXPECTED RESULTS / OBJECTIVES PARTICULIERS, SERVICES DEMANDES ET RÉSULTATS A ATTEINDRE:
To strengthen the capacities of CSOs to participate in the country's development process, in the context of the EU CSOs Roadmap8 and for the benefit of CSOs in Thailand at large.
• Advanced university degree (minimum Master's Degree) in social sciences fields relevant to development, certified by a Diploma (or equivalent professional experience of at least 8 years if candidate does not possess an advanced university degree.)
• Strong inter-personality and excellent skills in facilitating relations, as evidenced through at least three previous assignments in facilitating multi-stakeholder processes;
• Strong communication skills both oral and written;
• Computer literacy (minimum MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
General professional experience:
• At least six years of professional experience in the field of civil society.
Specific professional experience:
• At least three years' experience with CSOs in at least two ASEAN12 countries;
• Minimum three assignments associated with CSOs engagements in the implementation and or monitoring of SDGs;
• Minimum three assignments in organising and delivering trainings.
• Excellent working knowledge both in spoken and written in English and Thai.
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE / EXPÉRIENCE SPÉCIFIQUE:
WORK LANGUAGE / LANGUE DE TRAVAIL: English and Thai
APPLY / POSTULER: Ilaria Fanuntza e-mail
DATE LINE / DATE LIMITE: 06/11/2019