A.R.S. PROGETTI’S PERCEPTION
In several areas of Africa, when entering the territory of another tribe, one is required to bear a special "passport mask".
This has a profound meaning: to neutralise one's roots and individuality as a sign of respect to those whose territory is being entered. In this there is an ancient wisdom, the sublimation of humanity's neutral essence.
Quoting Aeschylus Agamemnon "Provided they respect the temples and the Gods of the vanquished, then shall the victors be saved".
ARS Progetti is a consulting firm working all over the world providing services, such as surveys, studies, design and technical assistance, mainly to public committers and for public interests, in fields related with governance and human development, culture and cultural heritage, social and physical infrastructure.
Its overall mission is of a professional nature and consists in finding out, proposing and helping to implement solutions "which work", with reference to complex problems affecting extended social groups, regions, countries, groups of countries. Working on this ARS Progetti pursues the interest of its direct and "indirect" clients and project beneficiaries.
Technical Assistance for “Increasing the Institutional Capacity of the Social Security Institution for Promoting Decent Work”
JOB / DESCRIPTION DU TRAVAILLE
POSITION:Key expert 1: Team Leader
COUNTRY / PAYS: Turkey
STARTING DATE / DATE DE DEMARRAGE: The intended start date is April 2020
DURATION / DUREE: 30 months from starting date (April 2020).
GENERAL OBJECTIVE / OBJECTIVE GENERAL: The overall objective is “to contribute to create a more favourable and attractive labour market by improving the legal and institutional framework with a view to enhance the decent work culture in the labour market in Turkey.”
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, APPLICATION SERVICES AND EXPECTED RESULTS / OBJECTIVES PARTICULIERS, SERVICES DEMANDES ET RÉSULTATS A ATTEINDRE:
The purpose of this contract is “to improve the policy-making, implementation and monitoring capacity of the SSI and relevant stakeholders in order to enhance the decent work culture in the labour market.”
QUALIFICATION: Key expert 1: Team Leader
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor degree in social sciences and/or economics and administrative sciences or in the absence of such a degree; 10 years of working experience in the fields of social security and/or labour policy, and/or statistics, and/or public administration and/or development
- Post-graduate degree (master and/or PhD degree) in one of the fields of social security and/or labour economics and industrial relations and/or economics and/or administrative sciences and/or occupational health and safety will be an asset.
General professional experience
- Preferably 10 but a minimum of 8 years of professional working experience in project management,
Specific professional experience
- Preferably 6 but a minimum of 3 years of professional working experience as a team leader or managerial position (in the Contractor side) in implementation of projects,
- Minimum 4 years of experience in social security and/or statistics,
- Experience in design and management of training programs will be an asset.
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE / EXPÉRIENCE SPÉCIFIQUE: - Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Full computer literacy,
WORK LANGUAGE / LANGUE DE TRAVAIL: English
APPLY / POSTULER: Michela Di Nola, Project Officer e-mail
DATE LINE / DATE LIMITE: 20/09/2019