A.R.S. PROGETTI’S PERCEPTION
In several areas of Africa, when entering the territory of another tribe, one is required to bear a special "passport mask".
This has a profound meaning: to neutralise one's roots and individuality as a sign of respect to those whose territory is being entered. In this there is an ancient wisdom, the sublimation of humanity's neutral essence.
Quoting Aeschylus Agamemnon "Provided they respect the temples and the Gods of the vanquished, then shall the victors be saved".
ARS Progetti is a consulting firm working all over the world providing services, such as surveys, studies, design and technical assistance, mainly to public committers and for public interests, in fields related with governance and human development, culture and cultural heritage, social and physical infrastructure.
Its overall mission is of a professional nature and consists in finding out, proposing and helping to implement solutions "which work", with reference to complex problems affecting extended social groups, regions, countries, groups of countries. Working on this ARS Progetti pursues the interest of its direct and "indirect" clients and project beneficiaries.
Final Evaluation of project ENPI/2015/370-128 "Support for the implementation of the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement"
JOB / DESCRIPTION DU TRAVAILLE
POSITION:KE3: - Evaluator cat. III
COUNTRY / PAYS: Ukraine
STARTING DATE / DATE DE DEMARRAGE: 15th June 2019
DURATION / DUREE: 120 calendar days
GENERAL OBJECTIVE / OBJECTIVE GENERAL: The main objectives of this evaluation are to provide the relevant services of the European Union and the interested stakeholders with:
• an overall independent assessment of the past performance of the "Support for the implementation of the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement", paying particular attention to its results measured against its expected objectives; and the reasons underpinning such results;
• key lessons learned, conclusions and related recommendations in order to improve future Actions.
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, APPLICATION SERVICES AND EXPECTED RESULTS / OBJECTIVES PARTICULIERS, SERVICES DEMANDES ET RÉSULTATS A ATTEINDRE:
QUALIFICATION: Minimum requirements of Cat III experts:
Qualifications and skills:
- Master’s Degree in a field related to the assignment (law, public administration, management, economy, etc.) or equivalent professional experience (at least 7 years above the general professional experience specified below);
- Familiarity with monitoring and evaluation and/or other assessment/audit techniques.
General professional experience:
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in one or more areas related to the assignment.
Specific professional experience:
- Minimum 1 years of professional experience in public or private sector in one or more areas related to the assignment;
- Experience in implementing technical assistance, capacity development, M&E and training programs will be an asset.
- Fluency in English (where appropriate, e.g. tasks related to international best practices, comparative analysis, etc.);
- Knowledge of Ukrainian or/and Russian (minimum level)
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE / EXPÉRIENCE SPÉCIFIQUE: .
WORK LANGUAGE / LANGUE DE TRAVAIL: English, Russian and or Ukrainian (asset)
APPLY / POSTULER: Ms. Cecilia Campana e-mail
DATE LINE / DATE LIMITE: 2nd June at 12.00 PM CET