A.R.S. PROGETTI’S PERCEPTION
In several areas of Africa, when entering the territory of another tribe, one is required to bear a special "passport mask".
This has a profound meaning: to neutralise one's roots and individuality as a sign of respect to those whose territory is being entered. In this there is an ancient wisdom, the sublimation of humanity's neutral essence.
Quoting Aeschylus Agamemnon "Provided they respect the temples and the Gods of the vanquished, then shall the victors be saved".
ARS Progetti is a consulting firm working all over the world providing services, such as surveys, studies, design and technical assistance, mainly to public committers and for public interests, in fields related with governance and human development, culture and cultural heritage, social and physical infrastructure.
Its overall mission is of a professional nature and consists in finding out, proposing and helping to implement solutions "which work", with reference to complex problems affecting extended social groups, regions, countries, groups of countries. Working on this ARS Progetti pursues the interest of its direct and "indirect" clients and project beneficiaries.
Improving the Working Conditions;
Republic of North Macedonia
JOB / DESCRIPTION DU TRAVAILLE
POSITION:Key expert 1: Team Leader/ Expert for Informal Employment
Key expert 2: Expert for Gender Equality and Work-life Balance
COUNTRY / PAYS: Republic of North Macedonia
Skopye and all over the Republic of North Macedonia
STARTING DATE / DATE DE DEMARRAGE: The intended start date is July 2019
DURATION / DUREE: The period of implementation of the contract will be 24 months from this date
GENERAL OBJECTIVE / OBJECTIVE GENERAL: Key expert 1: Team Leader/ Expert for Informal Employment (At least 380 working days spread over a period of 24 months)
The Team Leader/ Key Expert 1 will have the overall responsibility for the sound management of the project and the efficient use of project funds following EU rules. The Team Leader will be responsible for the field management of the team of experts and support staff. The Team Leader should have the possibility, in consultation with the contractor’s Project Director (to be covered under backstopping), to mobilise backstopping expertise to address unforeseen problems and technical issues.
In addition, the Team Leader/ Key Expert 1 will provide technical expertise in implementation of component 1.
The Team Leader will be located in Skopje, with travelling throughout the country.
Key expert 2: Expert for Gender Equality and Work-life Balance (At least 260 working days):
Key expert 2 will be responsible for organising and overseeing activities in component 2 of the project.
The overall objective of the project of which this contract will be a part is as follows:
To encourage formal job creation and reduction of undeclared jobs and to stimulate higher economic activity of women in the labour market
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, APPLICATION SERVICES AND EXPECTED RESULTS / OBJECTIVES PARTICULIERS, SERVICES DEMANDES ET RÉSULTATS A ATTEINDRE:
The purpose of this contract is as follows:
To promote fair and equal treatment regarding working conditions for all workers by
• introduction and implementation of measures/instruments which enable compliance, strengthening of the labour and social security benefits and incentives for transition to formal jobs,
• developing and implementing solutions for balancing family and professional life and for reduction of gender discrimination in the workplace
QUALIFICATION: For Key expert 1: Team Leader/ Expert for Informal Employment:
Qualifications and skills
- Master or University Degree in social sciences. If no degree general professional experience of 5 (five) years above the minimum general professional experience requested below.
General professional experience
- At least 10 (ten) years of relevant professional experience in the field of economic policy, labour or social security policy or administration.
Specific professional experience
- At least 5 (five) years of experience with design, implementation and/or monitoring of policy programmes or projects dealing with informal employment and its formalization;
- Proven experience in managing at least two long term projects.
For Key expert 2: Expert for Gender Equality and Work-life Balance:
Qualification and Skills
- Master or University Degree . If no degree general professional experience of 5 (five) years above the minimum general professional experience requested below.
General Professional Experience
- At least 10 (ten) years of relevant professional experience in employment, social policy or gender.
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience on gender equality at work and women’s economic empowerment, including field experience;
- Proven experience with developing and/or implementing programme(s) and /or action plan(s) and/or project(s) in the field of reconciliation of work and family life.
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE / EXPÉRIENCE SPÉCIFIQUE:
WORK LANGUAGE / LANGUE DE TRAVAIL: English
APPLY / POSTULER: Michela Di Nola e-mail
DATE LINE / DATE LIMITE: 19/04/2019 (earlier submissions are preferred)