A.R.S. PROGETTI’S PERCEPTION
In several areas of Africa, when entering the territory of another tribe, one is required to bear a special "passport mask".
This has a profound meaning: to neutralise one's roots and individuality as a sign of respect to those whose territory is being entered. In this there is an ancient wisdom, the sublimation of humanity's neutral essence.
Quoting Aeschylus Agamemnon "Provided they respect the temples and the Gods of the vanquished, then shall the victors be saved".
ARS Progetti is a consulting firm working all over the world providing services, such as surveys, studies, design and technical assistance, mainly to public committers and for public interests, in fields related with governance and human development, culture and cultural heritage, social and physical infrastructure.
Its overall mission is of a professional nature and consists in finding out, proposing and helping to implement solutions "which work", with reference to complex problems affecting extended social groups, regions, countries, groups of countries. Working on this ARS Progetti pursues the interest of its direct and "indirect" clients and project beneficiaries.
FWC UNIT Project Officer
JOB / DESCRIPTION DU TRAVAILLE
COUNTRY / PAYS: Italy or Belgium
Rome or Brussels
STARTING DATE / DATE DE DEMARRAGE: as soon as possible
DURATION / DUREE: 1 year
GENERAL OBJECTIVE / OBJECTIVE GENERAL:
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, APPLICATION SERVICES AND EXPECTED RESULTS / OBJECTIVES PARTICULIERS, SERVICES DEMANDES ET RÉSULTATS A ATTEINDRE:
QUALIFICATION: Personal requirements
• interest and experience in issues related to international development
• knowledge of international donors financing instruments
• Excellent command of English plus at least another language between French and Spanish
• Good communication, writing, and editing skills
• computer literate: office applications, database, websites
• desire to work in a dynamic and international environment
• open and friendly personality, able to work well in a team.
• ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
• Good problem solving and diplomatic skills
• Excellent organizational skills
Education, Qualifications and professional experience:
• Master degree in Political Science; International cooperation or similar;
• Good knowledge of the internal workings of the EU institutions and decision making processes, particularly in the field of external relations
• At least 3 years of experience in project management of international development programmes
• Previous experience with consulting firms operating in the field of development cooperation
• Previous experience of working abroad, preferably in countries beneficiaries of international public aid
• Preparation of call for tender and Framework Contract requests for services (FWC SIEA 2018, lots 1-2-3-4)
• Project management of awarded contracts
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE / EXPÉRIENCE SPÉCIFIQUE:
WORK LANGUAGE / LANGUE DE TRAVAIL: English, French, Spanish
APPLY / POSTULER: Ilaria Fanuntza e-mail
DATE LINE / DATE LIMITE: 25/02/2019