A.R.S. PROGETTI’S PERCEPTION
In several areas of Africa, when entering the territory of another tribe, one is required to bear a special "passport mask".
This has a profound meaning: to neutralise one's roots and individuality as a sign of respect to those whose territory is being entered. In this there is an ancient wisdom, the sublimation of humanity's neutral essence.
Quoting Aeschylus Agamemnon "Provided they respect the temples and the Gods of the vanquished, then shall the victors be saved".
ARS Progetti is a consulting firm working all over the world providing services, such as surveys, studies, design and technical assistance, mainly to public committers and for public interests, in fields related with governance and human development, culture and cultural heritage, social and physical infrastructure.
Its overall mission is of a professional nature and consists in finding out, proposing and helping to implement solutions "which work", with reference to complex problems affecting extended social groups, regions, countries, groups of countries. Working on this ARS Progetti pursues the interest of its direct and "indirect" clients and project beneficiaries.
DEVELOP NATIONAL TOURISM INVESTMENT MASTERPLAN
RFP No.: DOT/PICTS/CS/2018/03
JOB / DESCRIPTION DU TRAVAILLE
POSITION:The Team Leader
COUNTRY / PAYS: Malawi
STARTING DATE / DATE DE DEMARRAGE: January, 2019
DURATION / DUREE: 15 months from the starting date (January 2019)
GENERAL OBJECTIVE / OBJECTIVE GENERAL: The main objective of the Consultancy is to develop a clear and concise 25-year National Tourism Investment Masterplan before January, 2020
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, APPLICATION SERVICES AND EXPECTED RESULTS / OBJECTIVES PARTICULIERS, SERVICES DEMANDES ET RÉSULTATS A ATTEINDRE:
- Tourism Value Chain Analysis
- Review the Environment of Tourism Investment
- Tourism Supply Analysis
- Tourism Demand Analysis
- Tourism Service Quality Analysis
- Investor Analysis
- Tourism Investment Mode Analysis
- Institutional Arrangement Analysis
- Masters’ degree in Tourism, Development, Economics, Physical Planning or any other relevant fields. A Masters’ Degree in Sustainable Tourism Development will be an added advantage
- 10 years international experience in preparation of tourism plans, strategies and frameworks
Specific professional experience:
- Those with demonstrated experience in similar tasks undertaken before in Eastern and Southern Africa will be an added advantage
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE / EXPÉRIENCE SPÉCIFIQUE: - Excellent English communication skills, both spoken and written;
Note: The team members should have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in their areas of specialisation and at least seven years’ of professional experience. Team members with experience in similar assignments are preferred.
WORK LANGUAGE / LANGUE DE TRAVAIL: English
APPLY / POSTULER: Michela Di Nola e-mail
DATE LINE / DATE LIMITE: 07 December 2018