A.R.S. PROGETTI’S PERCEPTION
In several areas of Africa, when entering the territory of another tribe, one is required to bear a special "passport mask".
This has a profound meaning: to neutralise one's roots and individuality as a sign of respect to those whose territory is being entered. In this there is an ancient wisdom, the sublimation of humanity's neutral essence.
Quoting Aeschylus Agamemnon "Provided they respect the temples and the Gods of the vanquished, then shall the victors be saved".
ARS Progetti is a consulting firm working all over the world providing services, such as surveys, studies, design and technical assistance, mainly to public committers and for public interests, in fields related with governance and human development, culture and cultural heritage, social and physical infrastructure.
Its overall mission is of a professional nature and consists in finding out, proposing and helping to implement solutions "which work", with reference to complex problems affecting extended social groups, regions, countries, groups of countries. Working on this ARS Progetti pursues the interest of its direct and "indirect" clients and project beneficiaries.
HIGH LEVEL TECHNICAL AND POLITICAL ASSISTANCE FOR 2018 IBM PROJECT
JOB / DESCRIPTION DU TRAVAILLE
1. Expert I: IBM high level expert border management: 60 WDS
2. Expert II: IBM high level expert customs 60 WDS
3. Expert III: Mid-level expert to support experts 1 and 2 above 60 WDS
4. Expert IV: Mid-level expert with research function regarding Ukrainian IBM practices 100 WDs
COUNTRY / PAYS: Ukraine
STARTING DATE / DATE DE DEMARRAGE: December 2018
DURATION / DUREE: 356 days
GENERAL OBJECTIVE / OBJECTIVE GENERAL: To improve accountability, quality, effectiveness and efficiency of Integrated Border Management in Ukraine
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, APPLICATION SERVICES AND EXPECTED RESULTS / OBJECTIVES PARTICULIERS, SERVICES DEMANDES ET RÉSULTATS A ATTEINDRE:
- To assist the Government of Ukraine to establish high level (under Prime Minister) coordination structures capable of making binding decisions and monitoring mechanism.
- To assist the Government of Ukraine in the process of drafting and adopting a new IBM Strategy and Action Plan, including establishment of relevant strategic framework,
- To assist the Government in initial implementation of specific actions of the IBM Strategy through coaching and provision of conceptual, methodological and operational guidance based on the IBM principles and best European practices. This shall include change management.
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE / EXPÉRIENCE SPÉCIFIQUE: .
WORK LANGUAGE / LANGUE DE TRAVAIL: English, Ukranian
APPLY / POSTULER: Mr Carmine Carissimi e-mail
DATE LINE / DATE LIMITE: 15.11.2018