A.R.S. PROGETTI’S PERCEPTION
In several areas of Africa, when entering the territory of another tribe, one is required to bear a special "passport mask".
This has a profound meaning: to neutralise one's roots and individuality as a sign of respect to those whose territory is being entered. In this there is an ancient wisdom, the sublimation of humanity's neutral essence.
Quoting Aeschylus Agamemnon "Provided they respect the temples and the Gods of the vanquished, then shall the victors be saved".
ARS Progetti is a consulting firm working all over the world providing services, such as surveys, studies, design and technical assistance, mainly to public committers and for public interests, in fields related with governance and human development, culture and cultural heritage, social and physical infrastructure.
Its overall mission is of a professional nature and consists in finding out, proposing and helping to implement solutions "which work", with reference to complex problems affecting extended social groups, regions, countries, groups of countries. Working on this ARS Progetti pursues the interest of its direct and "indirect" clients and project beneficiaries.
“Mid-Term Evaluation of the Northern Dimension Partnership on Public Health and Social Well-being and Northern Dimension Partnership on Culture
JOB / DESCRIPTION DU TRAVAILLE
POSITION:1 Team Leader - cat. I (40 w/d)
2 Key Experts - cat. II (70 w/d in total)
COUNTRY / PAYS: homebased, with field visits
Germany, Finland, Poland, Sweden, Latvia, Norway, Russia
STARTING DATE / DATE DE DEMARRAGE: Early- December 2018
DURATION / DUREE: 215 calendar days
GENERAL OBJECTIVE / OBJECTIVE GENERAL: The evaluation will assess the Northern Dimension Partnership in Public Health and Social Well-being (NDPHS) and the Northern Dimension Partnership on Culture (NDPC) using the five standard DAC evaluation criteria, namely: relevance, efficiency, sustainability and impact. In addition, the evaluation will: assess the coherence of the partnerships with the EU strategy for the Baltic Sea region; analyse the synergies and/or overlaps with other relevant strategies; assess the added value to the Northern Dimension Policy and added value for health and culture sectors in the Northern Dimension region. The evaluation will also provide recommendations for the focus and nature of future activities of the partnerships in its broader political context.
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, APPLICATION SERVICES AND EXPECTED RESULTS / OBJECTIVES PARTICULIERS, SERVICES DEMANDES ET RÉSULTATS A ATTEINDRE:
QUALIFICATION: Specific professional experience to be covered by the Team as a whole:
• Minimum 18 years of experience in evaluating pèrojects/programmes in health and culture sectors including international cooperation partnerships, projects/programmes and experience with public health, health systems, health and health policy assessment, culture development policy, culturale heritage, cultural and creative industries and tourism, innovation in culture as well as knowledge of the Northern Dimension policy context.
Qualification required by each team member:
• At least a MA’s degree in any of the areas relevant to the evaluation (in its absence the expert must prove at least 6 years of professional experience in areas relevant to the evaluation, in addition to those required under “general professional experience”)
• Certified knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research/consulting methodologies
• Certified knowledge of evaluation methodologies and techniques
• Russian language is an asset
General professional experience:
• For expert category I: at least 12 years experience in the sectors related to Lot 4
• For experts category II: at least 6 years experience in the sectors related to Lot 4
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE / EXPÉRIENCE SPÉCIFIQUE:
WORK LANGUAGE / LANGUE DE TRAVAIL: english
APPLY / POSTULER: Cecilia Campana e-mail
DATE LINE / DATE LIMITE: 4/11/2018