A.R.S. PROGETTI’S PERCEPTION
In several areas of Africa, when entering the territory of another tribe, one is required to bear a special "passport mask".
This has a profound meaning: to neutralise one's roots and individuality as a sign of respect to those whose territory is being entered. In this there is an ancient wisdom, the sublimation of humanity's neutral essence.
Quoting Aeschylus Agamemnon "Provided they respect the temples and the Gods of the vanquished, then shall the victors be saved".
ARS Progetti is a consulting firm working all over the world providing services, such as surveys, studies, design and technical assistance, mainly to public committers and for public interests, in fields related with governance and human development, culture and cultural heritage, social and physical infrastructure.
Its overall mission is of a professional nature and consists in finding out, proposing and helping to implement solutions "which work", with reference to complex problems affecting extended social groups, regions, countries, groups of countries. Working on this ARS Progetti pursues the interest of its direct and "indirect" clients and project beneficiaries.
High Level advisory support to the Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs and selected line of ministries in view of the preparation for accession negotiations in Albania
JOB / DESCRIPTION DU TRAVAILLE
POSITION:Cat. I - High level policy Advisor in the field of Energy (60 WD).
COUNTRY / PAYS: Albania
STARTING DATE / DATE DE DEMARRAGE: 01/10/2018
DURATION / DUREE: 12 month
GENERAL OBJECTIVE / OBJECTIVE GENERAL: to strengthen the capacities of the Government of Albania in order to prepare for EU membership talks subject to positive response by the Council on opening of negotiation. The ultimate goal is that Albanian public Administration has a pool of excellence of officials who are highly skilled in EU affairs and able to effectively organise and conduct accession negotiations.
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, APPLICATION SERVICES AND EXPECTED RESULTS / OBJECTIVES PARTICULIERS, SERVICES DEMANDES ET RÉSULTATS A ATTEINDRE:
- to provide a facility of hgh-level policy advisors for senior decision-makers in the context of the opening of accession negotiations and to futher building the capacities.
- provide detailed guidance for the different steps of screening and future negotiation process and for the comprehensive action plans that the GOvernment of Albania needs to be preparing as a basis for EU accession negotiations.
QUALIFICATION: - At least master degree in law, political sciences, international development studies, EU studies or other relevant areas, or equivalent professional experience of at least 12 years
- At least 12 years of relevant experience in EU policies or EU integration in an EU member state or candidate country and capacity development in the countries of the EU
- Preferably 5, ideally 8, years’ work experience in relation to EU negotiations process of preferably a current member state or otherwise in a candidate country in the area of Chapter 15 Energy
- Experience in coordination, managing and leading complex working teams in the context of EU accession negotiations
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE / EXPÉRIENCE SPÉCIFIQUE: - Excellent writing and communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English (C1 level)
- PC literacy
WORK LANGUAGE / LANGUE DE TRAVAIL: English
APPLY / POSTULER: Ms. Cecilia Campana e-mail
DATE LINE / DATE LIMITE: 29/08/2018