A.R.S. PROGETTI’S PERCEPTION
In several areas of Africa, when entering the territory of another tribe, one is required to bear a special "passport mask".
This has a profound meaning: to neutralise one's roots and individuality as a sign of respect to those whose territory is being entered. In this there is an ancient wisdom, the sublimation of humanity's neutral essence.
Quoting Aeschylus Agamemnon "Provided they respect the temples and the Gods of the vanquished, then shall the victors be saved".
ARS Progetti is a consulting firm working all over the world providing services, such as surveys, studies, design and technical assistance, mainly to public committers and for public interests, in fields related with governance and human development, culture and cultural heritage, social and physical infrastructure.
Its overall mission is of a professional nature and consists in finding out, proposing and helping to implement solutions "which work", with reference to complex problems affecting extended social groups, regions, countries, groups of countries. Working on this ARS Progetti pursues the interest of its direct and "indirect" clients and project beneficiaries.
Final Evaluation of 4 technical Assistance projects
(Support to the Justice sector policy reforms in Moldova AAP 2011)
JOB / DESCRIPTION DU TRAVAILLE
POSITION:E1 – Senior evaluation expert (Category I) estimated WDs 22
E2 – Senior Expert Justice sector reform (Category I) estimated WDs 22
COUNTRY / PAYS: Moldova
STARTING DATE / DATE DE DEMARRAGE: 03.09.2018
DURATION / DUREE: 22 WDs - Maximum in 6 months
GENERAL OBJECTIVE / OBJECTIVE GENERAL: Systematic and timely evaluation of its programmes and activities is an established priority og the EC. The Focus of evaluations is on the assessment of achievements, the quality and the results of Actions in the context of an evolving cooperation policy with an increasing emphasis on result-oriented approcaches
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, APPLICATION SERVICES AND EXPECTED RESULTS / OBJECTIVES PARTICULIERS, SERVICES DEMANDES ET RÉSULTATS A ATTEINDRE:
The final evaluation will assess the Action using the five standard DAC evaluation criteria. The final evaluation will assess two EU specific avaluation criteria:
- the EU addedd value (the extent to which the Action adds benefits to what would have resulted from member states' interventions only;
- the coherence of the action itself, with the EU policies and member state actions, US, UN bodies and OSCE.
QUALIFICATION: - For each expert of category I: at least 12 years of relevan professional experience in the filed of evaluation and/or justice sector reform;
- For at least one member of the team: university degree in law of economics or statistics or social sciences or, in the absence of the required academic degree, 7 years of professional experience on top of the years of "general professional experience" required above;
- For at least one member of the team: university degree in law, or, in the absence of the required academic degree, 7 years of professional experience on top of the years of "general professional experienec" required above"
- For at least one member of the team: at least 5 successful evaluations of EU funded projects of EU programmes;
- For at least one member of the team: at least 4 years of experience int he firled of projects related to justice secotr reform;
- For at least one member of the team: proven experience in evaluation of EU funded technical assistance projects in the justice sector would represent an advantage;
- For both members of the team: knowledge of the country's context and previous experience in Moldova would be an advantage.
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE / EXPÉRIENCE SPÉCIFIQUE: .
WORK LANGUAGE / LANGUE DE TRAVAIL: English
APPLY / POSTULER: Carmine Carissimi e-mail
DATE LINE / DATE LIMITE: 03.09.2018