A.R.S. PROGETTI’S PERCEPTION
In several areas of Africa, when entering the territory of another tribe, one is required to bear a special "passport mask".
This has a profound meaning: to neutralise one's roots and individuality as a sign of respect to those whose territory is being entered. In this there is an ancient wisdom, the sublimation of humanity's neutral essence.
Quoting Aeschylus Agamemnon "Provided they respect the temples and the Gods of the vanquished, then shall the victors be saved".
ARS Progetti is a consulting firm working all over the world providing services, such as surveys, studies, design and technical assistance, mainly to public committers and for public interests, in fields related with governance and human development, culture and cultural heritage, social and physical infrastructure.
Its overall mission is of a professional nature and consists in finding out, proposing and helping to implement solutions "which work", with reference to complex problems affecting extended social groups, regions, countries, groups of countries. Working on this ARS Progetti pursues the interest of its direct and "indirect" clients and project beneficiaries.
Technical Assistance for the IPA 2015 Sector reform contract in support of the Public Administration Reform in Albania
JOB / DESCRIPTION DU TRAVAILLE
POSITION:Cat II – Public administration reform expert, 40 WDs
COUNTRY / PAYS: Albania
STARTING DATE / DATE DE DEMARRAGE: 01.02.2018
DURATION / DUREE: 40 WDs in 2 months
GENERAL OBJECTIVE / OBJECTIVE GENERAL: The global objective to which this contract will contribute is to assist the Government of Albania in enhancing transparency, accountability and effectiveness of the public administration, with greater focus on the needs of citizens and business in view of creating a solid administrative basis for the implementation of the EU acquis
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, APPLICATION SERVICES AND EXPECTED RESULTS / OBJECTIVES PARTICULIERS, SERVICES DEMANDES ET RÉSULTATS A ATTEINDRE:
The specific objective of this contract is to assess the state of play of the implementation of the public administration reform with a view of the EU Sector reform contract including institutional set ups and re-assess the verification indicators for the purposes of disbursements of tranches under the Sector Reform Contract for PAR (SRC PAR) under IPA 2015.
QUALIFICATION: Expert E1 – Public administration reform (40 WDs)
Qualifications and skills
• At least a master degree in political sciences, public administration or law, or, in its absence, at least 10 years’ general experience as consultant in the sectors related to the LOT 7 A4: “Public administration reform, and civil service reform”;
• Very good knowledge of English language, including effective spoken presentation and written reporting abilities;
General professional experience
• At least 6 years’ professional experience in public administration reform including experience in monitoring and evaluation of national policies or strategies
Specific professional experience
• Experience in at least one similar contract involving the defining of indicators as the basis for monitoring and evaluation and/or the use of indicators for reporting on action programmes;
• Experience with EU budget support programmes, preferably in the good governance sector, will be considered as an asset.
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE / EXPÉRIENCE SPÉCIFIQUE: LOCATION and DURATION
Indicative starting period of the assignment is 01 February 2018
The assignment will have an overall duration of 2 calendar months.
Main location of the assignment will be Tirana
Deadline: 09.01.2018, h 12:00
E-Mail: email@example.com // firstname.lastname@example.org
WORK LANGUAGE / LANGUE DE TRAVAIL: English
APPLY / POSTULER: Mr Carmine Carissimi e-mail
DATE LINE / DATE LIMITE: 09.01.2018