A.R.S. PROGETTI’S PERCEPTION
In several areas of Africa, when entering the territory of another tribe, one is required to bear a special "passport mask".
This has a profound meaning: to neutralise one's roots and individuality as a sign of respect to those whose territory is being entered. In this there is an ancient wisdom, the sublimation of humanity's neutral essence.
Quoting Aeschylus Agamemnon "Provided they respect the temples and the Gods of the vanquished, then shall the victors be saved".
ARS Progetti is a consulting firm working all over the world providing services, such as surveys, studies, design and technical assistance, mainly to public committers and for public interests, in fields related with governance and human development, culture and cultural heritage, social and physical infrastructure.
Its overall mission is of a professional nature and consists in finding out, proposing and helping to implement solutions "which work", with reference to complex problems affecting extended social groups, regions, countries, groups of countries. Working on this ARS Progetti pursues the interest of its direct and "indirect" clients and project beneficiaries.
Final Evaluation of the Copperbelt Water Operator Partnership Developing Capacity for Best Practices Replication Program
JOB / DESCRIPTION DU TRAVAILLE
POSITION:Team Leader (cat.I) for 34 working days
Key Expert 2 (cat.II) for 28 working days
COUNTRY / PAYS: zambia
Lusaka, Zambia, with field visits in the towns of Chingola, Kitwe and Ndola in the Copperbelt province
STARTING DATE / DATE DE DEMARRAGE:
DURATION / DUREE: Provisional start of the assignment: February 2018. Maximum duration of the assignment: 2 months.
GENERAL OBJECTIVE / OBJECTIVE GENERAL: The evaluation will assess the Action using the five standard DAC evaluation criteria, namely: relevance, effectiveness, efficiency, sustainability and impact. In addition, the evaluation will assess two EU specific evaluation criteria:
• the EU added value (the extent to which the Action adds benefits to what would have resulted from Member States' interventions only);
• the coherence of the Action itself, with the EU strategy in Water and sanitation sector and with other EU policies and Member State Actions.
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, APPLICATION SERVICES AND EXPECTED RESULTS / OBJECTIVES PARTICULIERS, SERVICES DEMANDES ET RÉSULTATS A ATTEINDRE:
QUALIFICATION: Team Leader cat.I (34 wd)
• At least a Masters' degree relevant to the evaluation and monitoring of programs in the water and sanitation sector or, in its absence, a Bachelor's degree with an additional 4 years' relevant professional experience over and above the minimum years of experience
• Specific Minimum Requirements:
• At least 12 years' experience in implementation of development programmes in water and sanitation or related sector.
• Experience in monitoring and evaluation of development projects under at least 3 projects financed by the European Commission.
• The candidate shall be experienced in terms of Project Cycle Management and Logical Framework.
Key Expert 2 cat.II (28 wd)
• At least a Masters' degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental and Water Engineering or other field related to water and sanitation sector or, in its absence, a Bachelor's degree with an additional 4 years' relevant professional experience over and above the minimum years of experience
• Specific Minimum Requirements:
• Minimum overall professional experience of 6 years in the water and sanitation sector
• Experience of at least four (4) years in implementation and/or supervision of projects in network improvements of water and sanitation supply such as non-revenue water reduction, low income service extension or similar projects.
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE / EXPÉRIENCE SPÉCIFIQUE:
WORK LANGUAGE / LANGUE DE TRAVAIL: English
APPLY / POSTULER: Cecilia Campana e-mail
DATE LINE / DATE LIMITE: 27/11/2017