A.R.S. PROGETTI’S PERCEPTION
In several areas of Africa, when entering the territory of another tribe, one is required to bear a special "passport mask".
This has a profound meaning: to neutralise one's roots and individuality as a sign of respect to those whose territory is being entered. In this there is an ancient wisdom, the sublimation of humanity's neutral essence.
Quoting Aeschylus Agamemnon "Provided they respect the temples and the Gods of the vanquished, then shall the victors be saved".
ARS Progetti is a consulting firm working all over the world providing services, such as surveys, studies, design and technical assistance, mainly to public committers and for public interests, in fields related with governance and human development, culture and cultural heritage, social and physical infrastructure.
Its overall mission is of a professional nature and consists in finding out, proposing and helping to implement solutions "which work", with reference to complex problems affecting extended social groups, regions, countries, groups of countries. Working on this ARS Progetti pursues the interest of its direct and "indirect" clients and project beneficiaries.
Public Administration reform in Albania: Communication and Visibility
JOB / DESCRIPTION DU TRAVAILLE
POSITION:1 expert Category II Communication and Visibility
COUNTRY / PAYS: Albania
STARTING DATE / DATE DE DEMARRAGE: 01/09/2017
DURATION / DUREE: 90 working days to be implemented in 10 months
GENERAL OBJECTIVE / OBJECTIVE GENERAL: The global objective to which this contract will contribute is to assist the Government of Albania in enhancing transparency, accountability and effectiveness of the public administration, with greater focus on the needs of citizens and business in view of creating a solid administrative basis for the implementation of the EU acquis.
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, APPLICATION SERVICES AND EXPECTED RESULTS / OBJECTIVES PARTICULIERS, SERVICES DEMANDES ET RÉSULTATS A ATTEINDRE:
The global objective to which this contract will contribute is to assist the Government of Albania in:
- enhancing transparency, accountability and effectiveness of the public administration, with greater focus on the needs of citizens and business in view of creating a solid administrative basis for the implementation of the EU acquis.
- Help improve the timeliness, relevance, quality and quantity of information about PAR
- - Help increase the impact of the communication activities under EU supported actions in the
- area of PAR
- - Help improve the EU's visibility in PAR and budget support operations
QUALIFICATION: Qualification and skills
• University degree in communication, public relations or another relevant discipline
• Very good knowledge of English language, including effective spoken presentation and written reporting abilities;
• Preferably 7 years professional experience in communication, but not less than 5 years, including experience in developing and implementing communication policies and strategies.
- Experience in at least 2 similar contracts involving design or management of communication plans in the area of public sector reforms.
- Experience in implementation of strategic communication in PAR or in relation to the EU accession reform processes will be considered as an asset.
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE / EXPÉRIENCE SPÉCIFIQUE:
WORK LANGUAGE / LANGUE DE TRAVAIL: English
APPLY / POSTULER: Ilaria Fanuntza e-mail
DATE LINE / DATE LIMITE: 02/08/2017